KPD Arrest 5 People in Narcotics Investigation
On Thursday, August 15, 2019, the Killeen Police Department’s Organized Crime Unit executed a narcotics search warrant in the 300 block of E. Bryce Avenue in Killeen, Texas. While executing the warrant, illegal narcotics to include powder cocaine, crack cocaine, ecstasy/methamphetamine, marijuana and multiple pills were located inside of the residence along with a firearm.
At approximately 5:30 p.m., three females and two males were apprehended without incident and transported to the Killeen City Jail.
- 44 year-old Eva Marie Brocks- Possession of Controlled Substance- Penalty Group 1; 4-200 grams with Intent to Distribute
- 51 year-old Marilou Lulu Smith- Possession of Controlled Substance- Penalty Group 1; 4-200 grams with Intent to Distribute
- 35 year-old Bennie Gene George III- Interference with Duties of Public Servant
- 20 year-old Kimberly Frances Martin- Possession of Marijuana under 2 ounces
- 21 year-old Kevin Alexander Graham- Possession of Marijuana under 2 ounces
This investigation continues as further criminal charges are possible.
Killeen Police Department